Mostly Indian students want to become a doctor but they have not budgeted for your study due to the tuition fees of MBBS course in India is a very huge amount as like above fifty lakh but study MBBS in Ukraine in very low cost as compared to other country. Ukrainian medical university is the cheapest in the world for MBBS course. Ukraine has the Europe’s largest international student population because of the cheapest fees.
At the present time there are more than 3000 Indian students studying in different fields, because of some medical universities of Ukraine have many government hospitals for practical training and all hospitals of Ukraine have advance standard medical instrument. It is also a peaceful country and god public security.
Kyiv Medical University is quite an old university that provides highest medical education to students coming far and wide, which is situated in the capital of Ukraine, known as Kiev city. The university was founded in 1992 and since then has been offering undergraduate and post graduate degrees like General Medicine, Stomatology and Preparatory Nursing etc. It is based on the combination of classical and modern medical study method. The main advantage of studying mbbs in this university is that you do not have to crack any entrance, the admission in mbbs is on the basis of your basic knowledge of English and marks obtained in class 12th. It provides MBBS course in very low tuition fee around 16 lakh for 6 years.
Benefits of Admission in Ukraine:-
• No admission test is required for admission in most universities of Ukraine, the admission process is very simple.
• The teachers of Ukrainian Universities are all highly qualified Ukraine follows a high standard of education.
• Ranking in World of Ukrainian universities is high in almost every field.
• Scope of research and detailed study in the chosen subject area is vast in Ukraine.
• Living Cost is also low in Ukraine. A student lifestyle can survive by spending around 100USD – 200 USD a month.
• The medium of instruction is English in mbbs course and thus students do not need to learn a new language for admission into the universities of Ukraine.