Medical Education is one of the interesting fields of study and pursuing education abroad opens various opportunities for successful placements in leading hospitals and medical institutions. Ukraine is one of the largest countries in Europe that accepts the challenge of providing a skilled based education.
Benefits of Studying Medicine Abroad
- Improve employment aspects
- Medical Schools in Ukraine provides paid internships and part time job opportunities.
- Settlement in European countries
- Advanced learning programmes
- Opportunities to attend conferences and seminars worldwide.
Ukrainian institutions provides Undergraduate and post graduate degree courses. Bachelor’s degree usually takes four years of intensive training. Post graduate courses do not exceed three years. The lectures are provided in Ukrainian, English and Russian mediums of instructions. The universities conduct a direct mode of admission without any entrance examinations. The lecturers are highly experienced professionals and they provide training in highly advanced ways. Special attention is also being given to weak students.