The study program in medicine entails a life-long interest in people and science. The study program gives students a varied and stimulating profession and the foundations of an inquiring scientific mind. Being a medical student will involve working harder than you’ve ever worked in your life – but chances are, it’ll also involve having more fun than you’ve ever had before. There are plenty of off-putting myths about being a medical student, but in reality it’s enjoyable, interesting and highly rewarding, especially in light of what you’re working towards building a career that is full of responsibilities in terms of availment of the education from the top medical universities of Ukraine, Europe that offers the best of medical education in the different medical and non medical fields and to have a better exposure to clinical training also. The best medical universities of Ukraine are helping in providing medical education at lower tuition fee and enhanced facilities and amenities with the perks in each field too.
Talking about the top medical universities in Ukraine, Kyiv medical university of UAFM is the private university among the former Soviet Union countries founded in 1992 on the basis of combination of basis of classical and alternative medicine. With this, Kyiv medical university has been accredited by the ministry of education and science of Ukraine, with the license offering from the ministry of education from Ukraine with a sole motto of working and improving upon the level 4th of accreditation.
Advantages of study abroad-Kyiv medical university
- Mostly technically advanced medical institutions.
- Standard European medical program registered by WHO,UNESCO,MCI, and others
- Highly experienced English medium training and students teaching staff
- Personal and parental care
- Worldwide accepted curriculum
- Wide range of faculties trained in their subject
Life as a medical student –many things to known while getting admission in best place to study abroad.
- One will be able to use what one learn for the rest of one’s life
- Sometimes and always hard work is required
- It’s not all about hard work, it’s about fair commitment
- Being a medical student isn’t all about studying medicine
- Studying anatomy involves more than looking at pictures
- One will make some of the closest friends while studying medicine
- Studying medicine brings one up to date with the latest medical research
- Medicine is a long course
- If one is a hard worker, one will become a doctor
- Most of your peers will be very intelligent
For MBBS applicants who want to study MBBS in abroad or in any nearby country my suggestion is Ukraine is best for the medical studies, as I have been to Russia, Ukraine and all other European countries. The reason is simple , education is best and low cost, country is good, people are friendly, climate is good, Asian/Indian food is available, teachers are friendly to the students, hospitals are at par with USA OR UK.The level of English is better than any past soviet country including Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan or Belarusian. All the Medical Universities are recognized all over the world, by WHO and universities are under bologna agreement of European credit transfer. So, it’s better to get the option of medicine abroad.